February 26th, 2014
Picking attire for your wedding party has been more challenging, specifically for the bridesmaids. If you didn’t want your girls worrying about spending an unearthly amount for one day. You can provide a few “guidelines” so they could reinforce the wedding theme while maintaining a cohesive look.
1. While style is undefined, the ‘maids know your wedding theme ( formal or casual), You can provide flexibility in dress style because everyone’s body type is different. What looks good on one ‘maid might not look best on another. I suggested shopping at ChicDressUK because one can shop for the same material in different styles and colors.
2. Originally, I really liked the idea of bridesmaids wearing different colors within the wedding’s color palette. So maybe you can provide all colors that fell within your wedding color palette.
3. Long or Short, or both are Ok, it’s up to you, just tell them your guideline.
4. Tell them the guideline of shoes color and the heels, keep in one color or colors that fell within your wedding color palette are all good.
5. Although I’ve only been a bridesmaid a few times, I haven’t worn any of the dresses since the wedding day. They’re beautiful dresses, but I have no occasion that demands such fancy attire. Therefore, I wanted my maids to be able to choose something they would wear again.